<VV> Re: Fender blending - no Corvair

Norman C. Witte ncwitte at wittelaw.com
Wed Sep 20 19:05:56 EDT 2006

Ok, this horse was probably dead long ago, but in my book a quarterpanel is
part of the body itself, while a fender is a bolt-on part.  By that
definition, Corvairs have four quarter panels.  Back in the '60s, the
quarterpanels would have been Fisher Body parts, while the fenders would be
division parts.

Norm