<VV> No Corvair - Emergency Generator

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Wed Sep 20 20:30:55 EDT 2006

Check recent issues of Consumer Reports for an  article on these that shows
dB (noise) ratings.
    Frank Burkhard

In a message dated 9/3/2006 9:28:29 PM Eastern Standard Time,
hmlinc at sbcglobal.net writes:

Wade,

I'd suggest you figure out how much power you need to  generate first, then
work from there.  The noise involved will be at  least somewhat dependent on
the amps you are producing.  If too loud  park it behind a barrier of some
sort to muffle the sound.

Later,  JR