<VV> My New Greenbrier Engine opinion rebuild opinions

Mike Moyer vairvert67 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 20 22:57:42 EDT 2006

Well the new 64  Brier 110 engine is apart .
one stuck piston removed now free moving.
Inside the engine looks great but will need new rings and reseal while apart.It was a relativly low milage engine just sat for a long time with no aircleaners on nd some moisture got into the intake.
 I have a set of 30 over jugs & pistons with new rings , a set of 140 heads, rebuilt carbs, modified throttle shaft and a 140 distributor on the shelf .
since it is already a modified brier body wise and Since it is a 1964 block I am thinking of puting together a 140 fc motor.
I know there has to be some opinions out there on the subject so lets here some pros and cons on the subject.
It will not be used for towing.
 I do have the FC HQ code transaxle to which I  am thinking about bolting up a 66-69 saginaw 4 speed

Mike Moyer
CorvanAntics Editor
Vair Parts & Repairs
1964 Monza Coupe 110 Powerglide A/C