<VV> Testing a LM vent window for air leakage

Sam and Marissa Andolino mandolin at rochester.rr.com
Thu Sep 21 07:38:06 EDT 2006

Hi Everyone

This may have been a topic in the past and something that I may have missed.
If it has then I don't want to take up bandwith with a old subject.  Please
send the replies to me off list. The rubber weather strip around the LM
right vent window looks to be in good shape.  At xpressway speed in has alot
of wind noise until it is opened half way.  Is there away to test the vent
window to see where it could be leaking , and is there a way to maybe to
tweak the weatherstrip without a complete replacement.  After a 800 mile
trip and alot of driving in the rain I need to try to fix it.

Thanks in advance
Sam and Marissa Andolino

63 Red Monza Convertible
65 Evening Orchid Monza Convertible