<VV> lm radio

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 21 09:13:01 EDT 2006

I think there are 6 screws (could be off on that) you need to remove on the
defroster.  Two on that short straight piece so it can be slid (collapsed if
you will) and 4 that hold it to the body.  It does not have to come all the
way out, just moved for clearance.  Don't get too ruff or you could tear off
the cardboard ears at the top which essentially keep light from shining
through the grill on top of the dash.
Later, JR
Past, present and future posts to Virtual Vairs by this writer are for the
private use of Virtual Vair members only.  Reproduction, including
archiving, outside of the Virtual Vairs is specifically prohibited.  This
prohibition includes any portions of this writer's message which may
have been included in a response message by another VV member.