<VV> Re: SPeedo dial was FC pinion shaft gear & odometer

Daniel Monasterio dmonasterio at megared.net.mx
Wed Sep 20 23:32:18 EDT 2006

Guess what ?
    After reading Frank Duval's message I scanned the speedo face plate
(dial), imported to Autocad and draw one on metric conversion. Couldn't get
the exact font but a similar one. Next step is having it laser printed on
apropiate decal paper. See attached file on WMF format.
    Thanks

    Daniel
PS. Unfortunately... it couldn't work for lates. Only earlies and FCs.