<VV> SPeedo dial was FC pinion shaft gear & odometer

BBRT chsadek at adelphia.net
Wed Sep 20 20:57:29 EDT 2006

I have a suggestion.  There are shops that take a computer file like a
diagram or picture or emblem and using a transfer like a decal, bake it onto
cups, coffee mugs, T shirts, etc. That is how I make my Yankyer Stinger T
shirts with my own modified "Bee" and broken Stinger.

I would they could do a transfer onto a blank speedo face that you would
provide.

Chuck S