<VV> Euro Speedo Km/h

Brent Covey brentcovey at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 21 14:12:24 EDT 2006

Thomas, thats a great pic,

Man, would I ever like to find a 1965-'66 metric cluster!

I seem to recall the 1966 Corsa tested by Motor (UK magazine) had a metric
Corsa cluster reading to 240 km/h, theres a photo accompanies that article.

I am fortunate to have acquired a couple EM metric clusters but sure am
digging trying to find something for a LM, Seth's 1967 Speed Warning one
would have been a fabulous score-

Brent Covey
Vancouver BC

mailto:vv-help at corvair.org