<VV> I'm done...

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Thu Sep 21 22:44:37 EDT 2006

I've spent the past 4 weeks or so getting my sedan ready for the Great
Plains Corvair Roundup in Tulsa this weekend. The car is entered in  concours.

After the car was painted, I started the hard work. Interior work included
seats upholstered, dash painted, new carpet, new cardboard, and custom radio
installation. I had the engine shrouds power coated and painted the engine
compartment. I also repaired some rust in the trunk bottom and stripped and
painted the trunk.

The car looks great as long as you don't look under it. I have another  front
and rear suspension that I'm rebuilding (very slowly). They will go in  over
the winter. All of this for a car that's going to be my daily driver.

Hard work but sure is fun!

I'm looking forward to a great weekend,
Ned