<VV> CORVAIR UNDERGROUND - AD

corvairs lonwall at corvairunderground.com
Sat Sep 23 21:46:54 EDT 2006

        This is a short note in advance of a new E-Bulliten that will be
sent to all our subscribers on Monday evening.

There are some very exciting changes coming very soon to Corvair
Underground, that will include expanded hours of operation. As to the
issue with e mails - some of you who have e mailed me privatly I did get
your most recent e mails, but have not had time to respond. But some of
you I have NOT received the messages. If you are having problems
contacting me through lonwall at corvairunderground.com then just e mail a
response on this message or call me at 503-434-1648. (i s the grammer in
those sentances bad enough?)

Making plans right now to see many of you once again in North Carolina
next month and Palm Springs Halloween weekend. No, I will not be vending
at NC, it's just going to be pure fun for me.  I will not be vending at
Palm Springs either, but may offer a discounted delivery special. That
decision will be made in the new 2 weeks.