<VV> Both Kinds of Music and a Greenbrier Sighting on the Net

Norman C. Witte ncwitte at wittelaw.com
Mon Sep 25 09:22:28 EDT 2006

A friend of mine, John Lanese, just emailed me a link to his band's MySpace
site.  He is making country music out in Wacousta, Michigan, which is
probably enough in the country for him to be authentic.  He also happens to
have a '61 Greenbrier that he hopes to eventually turn into a big rolling
instrument case.  I noticed a couple of pictures of the beast on his site;
one in the PICS section (have to be a member of MySpace to go there) and one
attached to the song, "The Way She Talks to Me."

http://www.myspace.com/theaimcriers

Let's hope they make it big, do a huge video, and stick the van in it!

Norm Witte