<VV> L/M rain deflector

Bill Hubbell whubbell at cox.net
Mon Sep 25 20:33:55 EDT 2006

I really hate to be one of those folks who says "Read the Book", but you
really should get an assembly manual (1965 or 1966) or the dealer A/C
installation instructions (Clark's part # C4980) if you are trying to
install a factory A/C system in a non-factory A/C car.  What good does it do
to show you a picture of the part or where it goes if there then turns out
to be several more parts and procedures that you still don't know about?

I would be happy to show you a picture of the part except that once it is
installed (as it is on Geoff's car), you can't see it.  On the other hand,
the manuals I cited above clearly show the part and where it goes.

Bill Hubbell