<VV> hub caps dagnabbit

Cliff Tibbitts tibbitts at qx.net
Mon Sep 25 16:52:50 EDT 2006

It's a divine sign from the heavens above.  You need to get some killer
wheels for that car.  Sigh, if only my problems were that simple.  Hey, on
the plus side, you now know you can go at least another 50K before you have
to worry about the wheel bearings again.

Cliff Tibbitts
66 Monza 140/4speed about to be downgraded to a 110/4speed