<VV> Gardella Racing 2006 - Latest Team News

RBuckridge at aol.com RBuckridge at aol.com
Thu Sep 28 02:19:14 EDT 2006

For those of you who know Bryan Gardella (Bayshore Corvair) and are not on
our regular weekly mailing list, here is what we send out after each weekends
race.

For any one who likes racing, Saturday Night Short Track Racing, it was the
race you should have attended.

Gardella Racing 2006 - Latest Team News
http://www.gardellaracing.net/index.html

"ALMOST PERFECT"
In my 7 years of Legends racing this last race was probably the most
dominating event that I have ever run.
It was “Legends Night” which meant that we were the main event at the track.
Our race was scheduled to go 40 laps. The starting lineup would be determined
by qualifying.

The above description of last Saturday Night's Legends Race at Wall Township
Speedway, are Bryan's own words.

I couldn't have said it better myself.

Read the complete race report.

Why is it almost perfect?

Thanks once again for the fine photos from Ace Lane Photography.

The web site has been updated.

Gardella Racing 2006 - Latest Team News
http://www.gardellaracing.net/index.html

Roy (still in shock) - crew member 14NJ