<VV> a survey of the masses.... what do YOU use?

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Thu Sep 28 09:12:14 EDT 2006

I've used Armorall for years, and with one exception have been very
happy with the results.  The exception was the time we put it on it
direct sunlight.  Cracked the dash on Ellie's 240Z :-(  Since then, all
wax and Armorall goes on in the shade.  You don't need a garage, but I
assume you have trees ;-)

--Bryan