<VV> Rear Hub Nut Torque

Mike Stillwell yenko117 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 28 14:56:29 EDT 2006

 What also occured to me, is that there is a preload
on LM rear wheel bearings, similar to the
differential. You have to match up the right shims, to
make sure that when the unit heats up, IE moves down
the road a bit, the tolerances are correct for
operating, otherwise the thing eats itself up quickly.
Swapping out rear wheel bearings is a little more
difficult that the simple swap and go that the fronts
are. This is one of those jobs I've always left to my
good friends Cal and Lon.

 Mike
 YS-117