<VV> WAS: Rear Hub Nut Torque NOW: Luna Tuna

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Thu Sep 28 22:12:21 EDT 2006

In a message dated 9/28/2006 2:49:20 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
mhicks130 at cox.net writes:

If you  do it yourself using a special tool or a press, I don't advise doing
it with a  room full of hecklers hanging around. They can be quite annoying
and the job  is slightly stressful as it is.

Been there done that. Sounds quite a bit like our Tunas!

BTW the next Tuna is "Luna Tuna" on October 21st. We already have the menu
set and it's going to be great. If you're anywhere near Wichita, this is a
definite must do. Your Corvair will thank you for it and so will your  stomach.

Ned