<VV> Fitch Ventop for sale

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Fri Sep 29 09:02:45 EDT 2006

All,

Before I send it to eBay, I'd like to give all of you a chance to buy a
Fitch Ventop. It is NOS, still in primer, and has never been mounted. It
was built in the mid '70's by Art Herschberger, who had purchased the
molds (among other things) from John Fitch. It's only been out of its
crate just to show friends what a Corvair looks like with it on. Clark's
purchased the molds from Art, and offers it for sale for $785 plus
shipping. I'll take less, but preferably not by much, considering that
this is as close as you can get to the original Fitch-built item. Please
make your offers by responding to me directly offline. Shipping will be
at your cost, of course.

While I don't at this moment have pictures, I will later.

-Mark Corbin
in mid-0hio country