<VV> Question about Dale Advance/Retard Unit

Bob & Kathy Gilbert bgilbert at redshift.bc.ca
Sun Apr 1 11:21:33 EDT 2007

Hi,

=20

I am just about to get my 66 turbo on the road for this year and I am =
going
through last years =93to do=94 list.

=20

Number on the list was to eliminate the =93bog=94 when you come off idle =
that
comes with the installation of the Dale advance/retard unit.

=20

I kept some old emails about solving the problem with an electrically
controlled valve in the vacuum line that would kill the vacuum signal =
via a
microswitch somewhere on the throttle.

=20

I now have the valve and a switch and was wondering if anybody has =
actually
done this and did it achieve the desired result?

=20

I=92d also be really interested in the setup, where the switch was put, =
timing
settings etc.

=20

Thanks,