<VV> Fitch Sprint Roster Thanks and new request for help!

Rick Loving ral1963 at comcast.net
Tue Apr 3 12:02:53 EDT 2007

Thanks for the help updating the Fitch Sprint Roster.  With the
information sent from many helpful Corvair enthusiasts I have been able
to make dozens of updates and corrections to the list.

I took the opportunity to create a Visual list of pictures with the
owner's first name and their state of residence and put it out on
Putfile.  If you would like to see the current list please go to
http://www.putfile.com/ral1963/images/96122

I am still missing photo examples of many of the Sprints listed on the
roster and would appreciate your help collecting these photos that I am
missing.  If you have digital images that you would be willing to email
please send them my way.  If you have actual photo's and would be
willing to share, please contact me as I would be willing to pay to have
them scanned or pay postage both ways to have them mailed to me so I can
scan them and mail them back to you.

If you see anyone on the list that you know have since sold their Sprint
please contact me so I can make further corrections.

I could also use help locating contact info (either email or phone,
prefer both) for the following owners listed on the roster as their
current email and phone are invalid?

I would like to verify that they still own their Sprints and send them
updated info.

If you do not feel comfortable sending me their info, could you please
forward this email to them so they have my contact info?

Rick Loving
 ral1963 at comcast.net
or 1-815-263-1963

Email Address  or notes