<VV> NECC choice of track day at Convention

Louis C. Armer,Jr. carmerjr at mindspring.com
Tue Apr 3 13:26:55 EDT 2007

I just reread my NECC letter about this year's time trials and show
schedule. There is no way for me to race
Darth Vair and compete in the Concours in less than 12 hours after
the Track event. Why was Tuesday chosen?
In the past we have always had a day between the NECC speed events
and Concours and I have competed in all
the race events since they have become available.

Chuck Armer

CORSA Member , CORSA Tri-membership Chairman
Corvair Atlanta Member, Corvair Atlanta BOD
Corvanatics Member, SECC Member
1965 Corsa Coupe, 1964  Greenbrier, 1966 Monza Convertible
1966 WTBRT #112 xcrosser 1/2 owner
http://carmerjr.home.mindspring.com/