<VV> Oil pressure ?

Ebarr19 at aol.com Ebarr19 at aol.com
Tue Apr 3 17:18:24 EDT 2007

Hi all
  I think I have an oil pressure problem with the "Geezer" my  autocross car,
for some time now ( couple of years ) after not being used much  the lifters
always need pump-up before they quiet down, This last weekend at St.
Augustine it took extra spirited driving to get them to quiet down ( not raced  in a
year ) the car ran well and had no engine problems except for a couple of
lifters still were a little noisy. So today decided to adjust the valves and  when
I pulled the covers very little oil came out, I installed the half covers
and stated it up and no splashing oil. The oil pressure light goes out when
started and no overheating while racing it. I'm thinking that the "Pressure
regulator valve" is the problem. Have any of you had this problem and I'm  open to
possible solutions.
Thanks
 Gene Barr
" The Geezer Herder "