<VV> Oil pressure

Mark Edmonds ctmle at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 4 22:10:08 EDT 2007

It seems to me the spring would tend to get weaker not stronger. My engine
had not run for a long time - when I spun the oil pump to prelube it prior
to starting, the pressure was extreme - even after I took the spring out.
The cap was stuck in the passage.  I pushed the rounded end of a wood dowel
into it and worked it free, cleaned it up and it worked OK after that.  I
think you can get a stock spring or a high pressure spring.
Mark Edmonds