<VV> Oil pressure

Roger Gault r.gault at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 4 22:11:13 EDT 2007

Springs don't generally get stiffer with age.  If there's a problem in that
area it's probably that the little "piston" that the spring pushes on is
stuck in the closed (max pressure) position.
No joy involved in getting a stuck one out.  MAYBE (big "maybe") running
some nasty gum removing solvent through the oil system and letting it sit
for a while would free it up - or eat some seal and dump oil all over the
ground....

Roger