<VV> April Fools Issue

bub049 at comcast.net bub049 at comcast.net
Fri Apr 6 00:09:55 EDT 2007

But...but...but.......Mr. Pres......

The big April Fools Joke here in Frostbite Falls is no April Communiques yet...

I figure it will get here about the same time as the 140 crate motor I ordered last April.

LOL! Same "stuff"...different month!

Shoot, by the time I get the dag-gone thing, the only parts left for sale need a "SASE"....

And...You betcha I will be in Sterling Heights. But please, don't let them put the map in the
July Communiques. I will get it too late to make the convention. Don't wanta get lost and wind
up in Dearborn or some other F*** place.

And I owe you a brewsky for the fine job you have done as our esteemed leader.
Thanks for stepping up to that task!

Bob Johnston
Frostbite Falls, MN
CORSA since 72