<VV> New Wiring Harness Woes

Mike Kost vairmike at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 8 00:57:56 EDT 2007

This seems to be a problem in all areas of wiring harness manufacture
even in the military products business. We have a lot of problems with
manufacture of harnesses. I don't know it is that the assemblers don't
care or if they just arn't smart enough to follow directions.
Engineering continually has to double check harnesses and test boxes
that are fabricated and supposedly verified. It has gotten to the point
where sometimes it's easier for us to build things at our engineering
labor rates than to have the techs do it and us re do it.

Mike Kost