<VV> The 3 Greatest Corvair Improvements

Bill Elliott corvair at fnader.com
Sat Apr 7 23:15:40 EDT 2007

That's incorrect. There are several significant advantages of the
Pertronics over points, two of which are the ability to run a hotter
coil and a rock steady dwell (and with the PII an even more advantageous
dwell).

However, I agree with you that it doesn't solve a real problem (any more
than a set of radial tires improve the handling which wasn't a problem
to begin with) and therefore doesn't really meet the standards set by
the question..

Bill