<VV> Longest Vair trip in a day

Paul Fox paulvair at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 9 09:41:17 EDT 2007

Group.
          I drove myself and my son (at the time he wasn't old enough to drive) from Wiliston Fla. To Indianapolis, 975 miles. This was after the 2000 Daytona convention.I was driving my Stinger YS054.As I recall it took something like 14 or 15 hours including stops for food and gas. My son has great eyes and watched for the law.
          It was something I wouldn't try by myself for sure.
          The Stinger got fairly good mileage even with the 300 cam. At the time It had a 3.27 rear gear. It got around 24-26 mpg.
         I must have drank 8 or more Mountian Dews to stay alert.Had to do it once just to say I did.
                            Paul Fox