<VV> 2007 CORSA convention

Clark Hartzel chartzel at comcast.net
Mon Apr 9 10:03:10 EDT 2007

The Concours is Wednesday at the GM Tech Center.  The Heritage Museum is
about 3 miles away in an industrial park.  I will have a shuttle bus running
about every hour from the concours to the museum to the hotel and back.  You
do not need to sign up for the museum.  Just take a break from the concours,
hop the bus and come back later.  If you are a judge at the concours, I
recommend doing your job quickly so you can get to the museum!
The Meadowbrook Hall/Leader Dog tour is Thursday.  There is a mistake in the
Communique (I think!
I haven't got my April issue yet so can't tell!)
Clark Hartzel, DACC