<VV> NEW PROBLEM THIS WEEK

Harry Yarnell hyarnell1 at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 9 11:38:58 EDT 2007

Not sure I understand what you did. The inner and outer shift tube drop off
the shifter when you remove the four 7/16" nuts holding it to the shifter
base. At the tranny end, you remove the pin going into the rod sticking
forward of the tranny, the tin/rubber bellows (which is usually
disintegrated), and it's on the ground. This assumes the tunnel pans have
been removed...
Remove the coupler, and the inner tube slides out of the outer tube.

harry yarnell
perryman garage and orphanage
hyarnell1 at earthlink.net