<VV> April fools issue......

kaczmarek at charter.net kaczmarek at charter.net
Mon Apr 9 15:58:18 EDT 2007

I haven't gotten mine yet either, but I've always felt the "Spoof" articles were lame, regardless of who the President was writing it.  That's not what I pay my 35 bucks a year for.

I have a sense of humor too, but I think humor would be better served if we had a "humor corner" as many magazines do, space allowing of course.

This isn't near what the fracas was over the Swimsuit Issue was, and it was  quite nicely and tastefully done.  To hear some of the comments made in that day, you'd think Anna Nicole Smith was lying butt-ball naked, trussed up like a rabbit, on the hood of a Vair  on the front cover of the magazine. So the comments of "Bring Back the Swimsuit Issue" really tickled me.

Another one of those, regardless of how tastefully done it might be, would probably create an unfixable schism in the club.  Don't tell me that's ridiculous either, or you've not been around some of these people for very long.

Humor has it's place.

Hank