<VV> What's this car worth?

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Mon Apr 9 20:15:02 EDT 2007

> ------------------------------
> My WAG would be about $2500 - all the value's in the powertrain.  The
> 4-dr/500 part puts a complete damper on the value. If it were a 2dr Corsa or
> Monza, $10k-30k.
> Craig Nicol

Oh wow Craig, that's harsh.  500's aren't that unapreciated are they?  Sheesh.  I wouldn't $2500 vs $10K to $30K for a car that's in good shape just because it's a 500.  Certainly a 500 would be worth less than a Monza or a Corsa (a 4-door Corsa??)  but THAT much less?  I find that hard to believe.  Not saying it's not true, just hard for me to believe.  I'd pay $2500 for 500 4 door with a 140.  I'd pay more too if I had to.

mikeH