<VV> What's this car worth?

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Mon Apr 9 22:08:20 EDT 2007

I agree with Mike. Especially since, even as a parts car, 4door parts
are getting difficult to find. A solid body is an even better find. So
just in that respect, as I've always said, "if you have a good body, you
have a good car - if you have a bad body, you have a parts car, no
matter what it is." A solid body is, at this point, worth at least $3000
just in bodywork alone.

Besides, if it's well-preserved, you could probably get it running with
not too much expense, and end up with a really solid buy.

Then too, just how many custom cars have you seen out there? One can
easily upgrade a 500 to a Monza/Corsa trim, and upgrading a 500 in that
manner is no different. Plus there's the 4door part - IMHO a better,
prettier, more practical car than a coupe could ever be.

So YES, I think it's worth more than Craig states. At least to us 4door
lovers.

-Mark