<VV> The 3 Greatest Corvair Improvements

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Mon Apr 9 20:18:02 EDT 2007

Uh, have you ever tried a VW (old) beetle? That's what they have, and
they're being conservative when the owners manual says that the heater
is "minimal." LOL

No, the Corvair air heater is just fine, IF it's properly maintained.
It's when the car needs maintenance that it'll let you know (as I said
in an earlier post) in a helofa hurry and in no uncertain terms. The key
word here is MAINTENANCE, MAINTENANCE, MAINTENANCE!

-Mark