<VV> The 3 Greatest Corvair Improvements

Ron ronh at owt.com
Mon Apr 9 21:36:56 EDT 2007

True, people jump into an ill maintained car thats over forty years old,
find something that doesn't work properly and immediately decide that it's
of faulty design or manufacture and make plans to substitute something more
modern.  And then they can wonder again why the kluge of ill fitting parts
isn't functioning satisfactorily.
RonH