<VV> April Fools and Incredo Products

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Tue Apr 10 08:17:14 EDT 2007

Hey Pete. I loved the Incredo Products ads. Now THAT was great humor.
Not lame at all (unlike some recent attempts in CC). And easily
understood as humor by anyone, even if they're as dense as bricks.

If the membership wants humor in the April CC issue, then maybe they
could rerun the Incredo Products ads. I'm sure most CORSA members
haven't seen them anyway. Harry, are you there?

-Mark