<VV> The 3 Greatest Corvair Improvements

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Tue Apr 10 08:25:50 EDT 2007

Ever try it with an a/c car? Just as bad as a turbo. And ever try doing
it on the side of the road with almost no tools to speak of, let alone a
hydraulic press in your trunk? Then there's the source of replacement
parts in the middle of nowhere. (At least you acknowledge THOSE
problems, even if they don't make any impression on you.) Like I said,
been there, done that, don't ever want to have to do it again. Does that
make me wrong about putting a QC bearing in my cars? I think not.

-Mark