<VV> OIL FILTERS AND STARTER SNOUTS

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Tue Apr 10 09:15:18 EDT 2007

And with a slightly different thread, it would fit the PF-52 type
filter, which is of very similar size and look as the original PF-4
Corvair filter. Ed and I have talked about this, incidentally, and I
understand his reasons for the thread he has on them. But I STILL like
the PF-52's look (plus it's common to the Citation/Fiero engines (151
4-banger and 2.8 V-6).

Just my opinion, though.....

-Mark

P.S. Just had to needle you, Ed. (G)