<VV> Virginia Vair Fair hotel registration deadline this Friday! www.vairfair.com

Darrin Hartzler dhartzler at ifc.org
Tue Apr 10 09:53:02 EDT 2007

Folks,

This Friday is the deadline for a guaranteed room (with a $99 room rate)
for the 28th Annual Virginia Vair Fair to be held on May 4-6th in historic
Leesburg, VA.   Their regular rates are about $20 more a night and may not
include the full breakfast like our special rate does - this is a great
deal.   The host hotel is the Leesburg Best Western and can be reached at
(703)777-9400 for reservations - just mention the Vair Fair.

Pre-registration prices for the event are available through the 15th, so
get those registration forms in the mail (and the e-mail).  We accept
PayPal bank transfer payments as well as the traditional checks, cash and
money orders for pre-registration.  The form is on the web site.  If you
will be a few days late, let me know at dhartzler at ifc.org.

All information about the meet is at www.vairfair.com!

Hope to see you in a few weeks.

Best,