<VV> Virginia Vair Fair hotel registration deadline this Friday! www.vairfair.com

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Tue Apr 10 13:33:37 EDT 2007

We not only have a good event planned for the Corvair lovers, but
Leesburg is a great tourist destination, so if you've put off attending
an event because the family wants something to do, this is what you've
been waiting for.

BTW, we have a show class just for Spyders this year - the 45th
anniversary of the Spyder introduction.

One additional note on the rooms - registering by the cutoff will
reduce the meeting and hospitality room costs to the club.  So, if
you're coming, you can save yourselves and us a few dollars.  Also,
there aren't a lot of hotels in the area, registering before the
deadline ensures that you'll have a place to stay.  Check out the Vair
Fair website for more info:

http://www.vairfair.com/

--Bryan