<VV> The 3 Greatest Corvair Improvements

cjcavitt at comcast.net cjcavitt at comcast.net
Tue Apr 10 15:45:57 EDT 2007

WOW! ok? I dont think lon was calling you a liar so i dont know where that came from but yes usually they do give you warning not to say they always will. If yours failed in less than 100 miles then i would have to say there was something wrong with the part not the design.

The comment about its a bad design because you can see it and it takes so long to replace, that makes no sense, you can see alot of parts on cars and it doesnt meen its easy, that would indicate because you can see your transmission it must just come out in five minutes huh?  curt

From: airvair <airvair at richnet.net>