<VV> The 3 Greatest Corvair Improvements

cjcavitt at comcast.net cjcavitt at comcast.net
Tue Apr 10 15:57:51 EDT 2007

Mark-absolutely, there is nothing wrong with comeing out with new products if some people want them, if it makes just a few lives easier its worth it, im not dogging the product itself just doesnt make sense in my eyes but if it works for you then great and thats whats so great in this country is it is your choice and you like it, so you keep installing them in all your vairs and i will continue not :) curt

From: airvair <airvair at richnet.net>