<VV> The 3 Greatest Corvair Improvements

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Tue Apr 10 23:42:49 EDT 2007

Ah, but in essence aren't you really saying that your bearing IS
defective for your application, because you had to put a set screw in
it? Sounds like that's the case to me. And didn't someone's post say
something about an ounce of prevention, etc.? That's all I'm doing,
preventing the bad karma when and if it should ever decide to fail so
quickly again.  So I'm STILL right. You said so.

And I'll be the first to admit that if I didn't have bad luck, I'd have
no luck at all. LOL

-Mark

In a message dated 4/10/2007 2:40:43 PM Pacific Daylight Time,