<VV> Fan Bearing Failure

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Wed Apr 11 00:11:20 EDT 2007

I'm not so sure it was defective, as I had been driving it to club
meets, etc. off and on for quite a while. As far as I could say, the
bearing had been in the car for years.

Personally, the QC bearings give me a sense of security, knowing that I
won't ever have that experience again. Spending the entire day changing
one, far away from my own garage, is nothing I care to do any time soon.
So we are in agreement that for me, it's well worth it.

-Mark