<VV> April commuique

aeroned at aol.com aeroned at aol.com
Thu Apr 12 15:13:32 EDT 2007

If you have not received your April Communique, you can request an other copy. If fact you can request a second copy after the 10th of the issue month. See the CORSA web site or a back issue to get Harry's contact info.

As for an electronic version of the magazine, that would be great for the members that have a high speed internet connection. I can't even imagine how long it would that to download a pdf of the mag via dial up. What would we do for the members that do not have internet access? I know it might be hard to believe, but not everyone is connected to the internet. I even know a few people that don't even have a computer. And one final question, who's going to maintain the web site and member only protection?

Since most of the mail that I get is junk or bills, I really look forward to getting the Communique in the mail. It's even better when the mailman reads it quickly...

Ned