<VV> PDF

Charles Lee at Proper Pro Per chaz at ProperProPer.com
Thu Apr 12 15:56:47 EDT 2007

Actually, I think the original query was to get it sooner, though I
appreciate your offer, that would take even longer ?

How about multiple PDFs, if we go that way ?

Problem with PDF is that you can't copy and paste, or easily select a
portion to print, to read without sitting at the computer.

As you have probably already noticed, the "paperless society" has actually
generated more paper, but at least we can print the parts we want, which PDF
does not easily do ?  (At least the "Free" version doesn't)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Secular" <rusecular at yahoo.com>
To: <virtualvairs at corvair.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2007 12:40 PM
Subject: Re: <VV> PDF

  look...The Communiqué is made using some software like PageMaker
  or Quark...Either way, the end result could be easily converted to PDF !

  Send it to me, I'll convert them to PDF and load them to the site :))

  For pete's sake, PDF taking a long time to download as compared
  to what? the communiqué getting in your hands few days late? :))

  Print it and read it in your garage/library/bedroom... or while driving !!

  Tony I.
the property
mailto:vv-help at corvair.org
http://www.corvair.org/