<VV> PDF

Secular rusecular at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 12 17:08:00 EDT 2007

  I might end up eating these words Ned, but I'm willing to do the work
  on the voluntary basis.

  Yes, It could be a section wherein it's members' only (username / password )
  and I'm also willing to update the 5000+ list on a monthly basis.

  I'm not certain what else to say. Alas, "I get my issue on time so no biggie..."
  is not the typical corvair owner mindset...at least not the kind I'm used to :))

  Best wishes,

  Tony I.