<VV> April commuique

Dennis & Debbie PLEAU ddpleau at msn.com
Thu Apr 12 21:46:45 EDT 2007

I'm glad we're all having fun with the Communique delivery.

It's my understanding the printer dumps all the US bound Communiques into
the mail at the same time and place.  If you get yours later than the
majority of the population the problem is with some part of the USPS
delivery system between St Josephs, MO (I think) and your house.

As a director I get a first class copy as well as my magazine rate copy each
month (become a director and you can have this privilege also).  Most of the
time the first class copy beats the mag rate by a day.  Some months the mag
rate beats the1st class by a few days other times it is the other way
around.  This month they both came on the same day.  Damn, I only got one
ballot, so I can't stack the deck in favor of my favorite candidate.

At least out here on the great prairie, it really doesn't much matter which
way the mag is sent it take about the same amount of time for the pony
express.

Remember the USPS is a Union type outfit.  The 1st class pretty much has to
be processed in a timely manner, the mag rate gets processed when they have
time. If you have a over burdened facility between your house and the point
of entry, your Comminque is going to sit there  until they get around to
moving it.  It sound like in some places this is weeks rather than days.  In
other cases, they don't sit at all.

It costs $1.11/month to send a 1st class Communiqué, plus the cost of having
someone put it in an envelope and send it.

To put your mind at ease, I haven't bought one part from the classifieds
since I've been a Director because I don't want the perception, that I get
an early copy of the Communique and buy up the good parts before most people
get there copy

Dennis Pleau
Western Division Director