<VV> Fender Skirts

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Fri Apr 13 00:48:04 EDT 2007

Actually, I wasn't refering to the YEAR or CORNER OF CAR, but rather
"if" there was a difference in the wheel well lip's shape between the
coupe, convertable, and 4door. The answer to that, as I stated, is that
there is none, and the fact that there is only one part for all body
styles (for any given year and corner of the car) is the proof.

That is what the original question was asking, so I answered it in that
manner.

-Mark