<VV> Skirts NO... Wheel opening molding YES

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 13 02:06:16 EDT 2007

The part I don't understand is how this is such a big VV controversy when a
quick look at the vendor catalogs will make the answer obvious.  Oh, I
forgot... this is VV   GRIN

EM - re 4 door - the trim available might fit if careful when fitting to
car.
LM (other than 65) 4 part #s - one for each corner (no comment regarding 4
drs).
Later, JR